'The biggest experiment of our species'
'The biggest experiment of our species': With five billion mobile users in the world, conference calls for research into potential brain cancer risks
Scientists at London conference call for independent research into potential links between using a mobile phone and brain cancer
Figures from ONS show 50 per cent increase in brain tumours since 1999
Studies 'are split 50/50' in conclusions, leaving the issue open for debate
But believers fear fall-out from the 'biggest technological experiment in the history of our species'
A scientific conference starting in London today will urge governments across the world to support independent research into the possibility that using mobile phones encourages the growth of head cancers.
- 'The biggest experiment of our species' - Jo Miller, 2012-04-24, 15:39
- 'The biggest experiment of our species' - Paris08, 2012-04-27, 16:40
- D.Leszczynski Childhood Cancer 2012 - Jo Miller, 2012-05-02, 12:32
- D.Leszczynski Childhood Cancer 2012 - MichaelH, 2012-05-03, 13:02
- A close call: Why the jury is still out on mobile phones - Diarlen Leon, 2012-05-13, 13:50