'The biggest experiment of our species'
CHILDREN with CANCER UK Conference
April 24 – 26, 2012
Mobile Phones are Safe, NOT!
Interview with Dr. Annie Sasco, MD, MPHS, MS, Dr PH
Group Leader INSERM U 897, epidemiology for cancer prevention. Previous Head of IARC and WHO programs on cancer prevention
24.04.2012 von Richard Bradford
Despite the voices of industry-funded scientists saying otherwise there is concrete evidence that mobiles/cellphones and wifi cause cancer in humans. In 2011 the IARC reclassified them as Class 2B, possibly carcinogenic, yet they actually had enough evidence if not the courage to go further and classify them as Class 2A, probably carcinogenic.
Here Dr Annie Sasco, Harvard Doctorate, ex-Head of the IARC on cancer research, ex-cancer specialist for the WHO and now group leader of an INSERM programme on cancer prevention in France, talks frankly in an exclusive interview about why we should be concerned - especially for children. Even if you don't use a mobile phone or wifi you are still affected. Watch this video for true facts, not industry-funded hype that there is no evidence of harm. It could save your life.
- 'The biggest experiment of our species' - Jo Miller, 2012-04-24, 15:39
- 'The biggest experiment of our species' - Paris08, 2012-04-27, 16:40
- D.Leszczynski Childhood Cancer 2012 - Jo Miller, 2012-05-02, 12:32
- D.Leszczynski Childhood Cancer 2012 - MichaelH, 2012-05-03, 13:02
- A close call: Why the jury is still out on mobile phones - Diarlen Leon, 2012-05-13, 13:50