D.Leszczynski Childhood Cancer 2012
Source of information
Last week I participated in the Childhood Cancer 2012 conference organized by the Children with Cancer charity in London, UK.
It was an excellent conference, coveryng broad variety of issues. Hopefully soon the presentations, that were streamed live on internet, will be available for viewing again.
In the meanwhile, those interested may view slides from my own presentation here: Leszczynski Childhood Cancer 2012
Audio of my talk is available here, thanks to Mr. Henrik Eirikson: http://www.mast-victims.org/resources/audio/leszczynski-childhood-cancer-conf-25-04-201...
Following my talk, I received, from the prominent ICNIRP Main Committee member, the following evaluation of my presentation:
“I think you should get a new job!
You are wasting your time and ours!”
Someone else commented that I should be proud of such evaluation… Well, my only reason for doing what I am doing is to provide general public with as unbiased information as possible. Coin has two sides…
Slide that clarifies my last statement in London presentation slides about the Precutionary Principle recommendation:
- 'The biggest experiment of our species' - Jo Miller, 2012-04-24, 15:39
- 'The biggest experiment of our species' - Paris08, 2012-04-27, 16:40
- D.Leszczynski Childhood Cancer 2012 - Jo Miller, 2012-05-02, 12:32
- D.Leszczynski Childhood Cancer 2012 - MichaelH, 2012-05-03, 13:02
- A close call: Why the jury is still out on mobile phones - Diarlen Leon, 2012-05-13, 13:50